Many people just don’t like the idea of having to tell people they can’t do something, they may feel obligated when a colleague asks a favour or feel pressurised when someone senior to them needs something doing. This one day course examines the art of being able to say ‘No’ in a meaningful and positive way without having to change who you are.
This is a practical assertiveness skills course, which will leave the delegates feeling more confident in their ability to handle others, and feeling better about themselves.
Course Length: 1 eight hour day to include lunch and refreshment breaks
Venue: On site at client’s premises
Number of Delegates: Maximum of 12
Cost: Circa £850 to include all materials and associated expenses (not VAT registered). NB. this is a price for delivery of the course with up to 12 delegates, NOT a per delegate price.
- To gain an understanding into the principles of being assertive
- Have the opportunity to practice applying those principles
- Highlight the advantages of being assertive at work
- Learn how to say ‘no’ constructively
- Give constructive criticism
- Understand the benefits of ‘straight talking’
- Face up to and deal with confrontational situations at work