In today’s competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your competitors. This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior performance i.e. service which doesn’t just satisfy, it delights! – the words used, the way they are used and the actions taken to fulfil your customer’s expectations. It also covers the difficult customer situations, when we need to respectfully say no, negotiate a solution or calm an angry customer when something has gone wrong in the service chain.
Course Length: 1 eight hour day to include lunch and refreshment breaks
Venue: On site at client’s premises
Number of Delegates: Maximum of 12
Cost: Circa £850 to include all materials and associated expenses (not VAT registered). NB. this is a price for delivery of the course with up to 12 delegates, NOT a per delegate price.
- Understand what is meant by ‘exceptional’ customer service
- Be able to provide a service that delivers excellence to the customer
- Know the Key themes in customer service research
- State the consequences of poor service
- Understand the 3 principles of exceptional customer service
- List the benefits of rapport building
- Know what does the customer expect?
- Examine the role of emailing in customer service and know the dos and don’ts of emailing
- Be able to use assertiveness to respond to difficult situations – saying no; disagreeing and negotiation
- Know the nature of anger
- Undertake a case study in dealing with angry people
- List the tips and tactics around dealing with angry people
All staff who are responsible to deliver service to others – customers, clients or internal customers.