This course gives delegates an introduction into the techniques, skills and best practices required to give a professional and accomplished presentation to a group of people. It includes some ‘top’ tips on how to structure a presentation so as to make the best possible impact with the audience.
Course Length: 1 eight hour day to include lunch and refreshment breaks
Venue: On site at client’s premises
Number of Delegates: Maximum of 8
Cost: Circa £850 to include all materials and associated expenses (not VAT registered). NB. this is a price for delivery of the course with up to 8 delegates, NOT a per delegate price.
- To provide a basic yet effective structure and some ‘top-tips’ on how to prepare and deliver a presentation.
- Prepare for a presentation, practically, physically and emotionally
- Have knowledge of the three main parts of a presentation, Middle, Beginning and End
- The different presentation mediums
- Apply some useful techniques to enhance the presentation
- Deal effectively with questions
- Be able to prepare your own presentation
- Give a presentation
- Observe other delegates presentions and give feedback