We have all been to meetings where we leave wondering, ‘What was all that about’, or ‘What a waste of my time’! Badly run meetings seem to last forever, never seem to get to the point, and leave you wondering why you were even present. Effective ones leave you energised, motivated and feeling that you’ve really accomplished something.
This course allows delegates to explore a range of skills and techniques which will assist when running and facilitating meetings internally, with key partners and stakeholders or externally with members of the public, such as community groups or forums.
Course Length: 1 eight hour day to include lunch and refreshment breaks
Venue: On site at client’s premises
Number of Delegates: Maximum of 12
Cost: Circa £850 to include all materials and associated expenses (not VAT registered). NB. this is a price for delivery of the course with up to 12 delegates, NOT a per delegate price.
- To run an effective and time-bound meeting with clear and measurable outcomes
- Decide whether you need a meeting
- Know the responsibilities of the ‘meeting’s’ Chair and/or facilitator
- List the three dimensions of the facilitators role
- Appreciate how to make a meeting flow and be effective
- Ensure actions are allocated and achieved