“Time is money, and money is time” as the saying goes. This course allows delegates to explore the problems with poor time management and develop structured approaches to prioritising key tasks. It also considers the use of assertive behaviour and the ability to say ‘no’ when required and negotiate with others. It is a course that is particularly relevant today as we are all expected to manage significant and ever increasing workloads.
Course Length: 1 eight hour day to include lunch and refreshment breaks
Venue: On site at client’s premises
Number of Delegates: Maximum of 12
Cost: Circa £850 to include all materials and associated expenses (not VAT registered). NB. this is a price for delivery of the course with up to 12 delegates, NOT a per delegate price.
- To identify the issues with poor time management
- To prioritise workloads effectively
- Appreciate the symptoms and effect of poor time management
- Analyse existing use of time and make recommendations for improvement
- Apply structured process to deciding/ prioritising/ implementing key tasks
- Identify range of typical ‘time robbers’ at work and apply tips/ tactics to deal with robbers
- Use assertive behaviour to say no to some jobs or negotiate
All staff including Managers and Team Leaders